Development Product Owner
If you're interested in this position, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Works independently on complex efforts that can span a year or more involving multiple teams within a program.
- Incumbents work efforts that involve Enterprise platform and/or multiple systems integration for major elements of technical infrastructure. Within scaled Agile organizations, incumbents may work Epic-level efforts that coordinate distribution to and release across multiple scrum teams.
- Serve as an expert in more than one particular system / domain capable of leading development across multiple teams at the program level.
- Identify, engage, influence and lead business/ technical stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Partner with sponsors, stakeholders, and IT to translate their requirements for the agile teams;
Assist with program and team level plans related to schedule and scope.
- Collaborate with, cross-functional teams of user experience partners, designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop, execute and release in alignment with program and/or product roadmaps.
- Manage, prioritize and assess the impact of all work items, such as new features, defects, etc., including providing the decision to create, fix or defer at the program level.
- Review, and when appropriate, accept and prioritize feedback and new requirements from stakeholders.
- Review and accept, or decline, output of development to ensure specified acceptance criteria have been completed.
- For Agile programs and project level teams, elicit, create, own and maintain a prioritized work backlog(s) based on a and business value across multiple work streams. (Feature/Scope backlog(s) can include epics, and complete user stories so that they are consumable and testable by the Agile team or program.)
- Assist with translating business requirements into technical design and system requirements.
Required - Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Preferred – Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Equivalent work experience: 8 or more years.
6+ years of experience in business and/or project delivery; Advanced knowledge of multiple technical software delivery methodologies (i.e., Agile) Advanced working knowledge of agile tool like Jira, Rally, Agile Central.
8+ years of experience in business and/or project delivery or relevant work experience with Agile; Expert knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life cycles (i.e., Agile) Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Professional.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development