To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA 95678
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sunworks United Inc • Roseville, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Accounting Manager - Experienced
Sunworks United Inc. is a premier provider of solar power solutions for residential consumers and commercial businesses. We continue to grow our presence, expanding nationally with regional and local offices. Our dedication to excellence is reflected in our 25-year warranty providing long-term support to our customers above and beyond their expectations.
We have an urgent need to hire a highly-skilled, experienced Accounting Manager to join our team who will direct the financial activities of our organization by personally performing the following functions and/or by directing team members.
- Leads the monthly financial close process, including preparation and reviewing reconciliations and journal entries;
- Manages the company’s accounts payable and payroll teams and relevant processes;
- Maintains responsibility for assigned balance sheet accounts and processes;
- Works collaboratively with other functions to develop accurate and timely reporting;
- Assist in the audits of the Company's accounts;
- Oversees the development of, implementation of, and adherence to financial policies and procedures;
- Assists CFO in ensuring adequate control procedures and reporting systems are in place, especially where there is risk of material exposure;
- Participates in performance management process to include goal setting and performance evaluation, coaching, and effective development of direct reports; and
- Maintains a working knowledge of GAAP to ensure accuracy of Financial Statements and accounting processes, including accounting, tax, regulatory, and other related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field plus a minimum of 3-years related experience;
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, or company executives
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, accountable and dedicated to continuous improvement
- Always demonstrates highly-ethical behavior and good judgment;
- Demonstrated ability to professionally respond to stressful situations in a patient, friendly, and timely manner
- Leads by example always portraying the Company in a highly-professional manner both within and outside of the office
- Ensures accurate, timely completion of assigned responsibilities/projects
- Respectfully accepts coaching and guidance provided constructively to continually improve, grow, absorb, and adapt
- Successful individual will have excellent PC skills, including experienced working knowledge of Accounting software; Database software; Payroll systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software and Outlook
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to successfully pass an in-depth pre-hire background investigation and drug screen
- Valid California Driver’s License and proof of insurance is required
- CPA is highly-preferred
- Experience in Solar and/or the Construction industry
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience level
- Full time position Monday – Friday
- Competitive benefit package following 60-days of employment
- 401k w/Employer match
Sunworks is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer!
(Only qualified candidates will be considered and/or contacted.)
***NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS/STAFFING AGENCIES PLEASE***