Manages overall operations of branch office including all phases of lending, collecting, and direction of office staff. Responsibilities
- Develops, directs, trains, and manages branch personnel with supervisor direction and assistance
- Maintains office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieves account gain through proven loan judgement and effective customer solicitation
- Develops and maintains customer relations
- Ensures compliance with state and federal lending regulations and Company policies
- Ensures prompt completion of loan process
- Minimizes delinquent debt through collection activities both by verbal and written communication
- Ensures compliance with company record-keeping procedures
- Ensures reporting of branch figures to corporate office for accounting purposes
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Prior experience with customer service
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Effective communications skills, verbal and written
- General math and money handling skills; ability to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
- This position works in an office and consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Comletion of training period as Assistant Manager with demonstrated managerial ability or previous finance experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 4107
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
Established in Spartanburg, SC in 1955, the company has now grown across 14 states and Mexico, employing thousands of professionals. We pride ourselves on consistent customer service and potential for employee professional growth.
With continual training programs and 60 years under our belt, we offer not only financial stability for our clients, but rewarding employment, with many employees’ tenure to prove it. It doesn’t just begin with the distinct career path and end with the company-paid medical insurance. It’s not even just the company matched 401k plan or the charitable community involvement. We’ve got more – stories.
Stories of individuals who started a career by simply helping customers meet a financial need. Stories of those who chose the path of leadership, to share their knowledge with others and are now managing one or even multiple branches. We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.