Experis has partnered with a great company to find a Software Engineer to join their team in the Milwaukee area.
If the below role sounds like something of interest to you, and you would like to learn more, please reach out to Email blocked - click to apply directly
** Direct Hire Opportunity **
What This Position Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Opportunity to build applications and systems from the ground up
- Develop, modify, and maintain software applications for internal and external client use. Provide first level support on common operational concerns
- Work collaboratively with internal resources to assess and understand technical specifications and business requirements for new systems.
- Maintain current modules, applications or processes in production.
- Actively participate on an Agile scrum team, sizing work efforts and decomposing functionality and iteratively delivering value.
- Unit test development
- Follow directives from project mentor (senior engineer, project architect, etc.).
- Triage production issues and affect solutions
- Code spelunking
- Perform software design and coding according to company and accepted secure coding patterns
- Work collaboratively with internal team members on investigating and fixing defects
- Act as the first level of operational triage support as necessary.
- 2-4 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of software design and development techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Object Oriented Design
- NET Web Form Development
- NET MVC Development
- Secure coding patterns
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server 2014 or any Relational DB
Nice to Have's:
- Angular JS
- Angular 7+
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Microsoft Visual Studio
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development