Can you imagine walking around Disneyland, knowing you help the fun stay up and running? If you’re interested in doing work that makes people feel happy and safe, keep reading…
We’re looking for skilled, confident Electronic Technicians who have experience maintaining and repairing equipment like the rides and attractions at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. If this sounds like a challenge you’re ready to undertake, apply today to join the team!
This position currently reports to the Reliability Manager.We proudly and enthusiastically welcome Electronic Technicians with experience in the US Military.New Higher Pay rate!The starting pay rate for this position is $30.75 per hour.
New Hire Bonus Incentive for Electronic Technician (Sound Mechanic) $1,500
Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $375 and Second payment after 150 days = $1,125) To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, Cast Members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A Cast Member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to July 03, 2022 or after October 01, 2022, will not be eligible for an incentive award.Basic Qualifications : We proudly and enthusiastically welcome Electronic Technicians with experience in the US Military.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
Preferred Education : We’re more interested in your years of experience – and your mastery of the skills needed to do the job well – than a degree, but education in the field is always welcome. We proudly and enthusiastically welcome Electronic Technicians with experience in the US Military.Additional Information :
- Technical competence, the ability to read and understand detailed instructions, blueprints, flowcharts, schematics and engineering documents, and pass all compliance necessary for technical and safety training
- Knowledge of control and repair of circuits and motor
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and comfort working alone or as part of a team
- Ability to evaluate the scope of a job, determine needed parts/materials, and order through authorized vendors
- Expertise using common hand tools, meters, gauges and other associated test and measurement equipment, as well as ability to measure current, voltage and amperage
- Mastery of the basic math skills needed to do the job, the ability to differentiate colors, computer literacy, and full understanding of the National Electric Code
- Familiarity with CCTV systems, audio/public address systems, theatrical lighting fixtures, video projectors and wireless networks
- Reliable on-time behavior and the flexibility to work at night as well as on weekends/holidays
- Good communication skills with outside vendors as well as fellow Cast Members, a Guest/customer focus, high energy, respect for diversity, reliability, and a can-do, team-first attitude
- Stamina and the physical ability to undertake the job. You might walk, bicycle, bend, kneel, climb, push vehicles to re-position them for repair, work with arms/hands above shoulder level for an extended period of time, climb (sometimes as high as 200 ft.) and more, all on a regular basis
- Ability to use 2-way radios, learn CMMS (MAXIMO work order system), and attend/pass compliance and other training sessions to ensure correct maintenance documentation
- Electronic Technicians may work outdoors in all weather conditions, in an industrial workshop, in kitchens with wet/slippery surfaces, and may have occasional exposure to high temperatures, noise levels and fumes
- In addition to the physical tasks listed above, Electronic Technicians may need to push/pull and/or lift up to 10 lbs. constantly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, up to 75 lbs. occasionally, and rarely up to/over 100 lbs.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, Facilities, HeroesWorkHere, electronic, electronic technician, component-level troubleshooting, soldering
- Computer Literacy
- Electric Current