Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to work in an Occupational Health Clinic in Tornillo, TX.
For more information, please contact Jenna Shankman at Phone number blocked - click to apply or send a resume here Email blocked - click to apply.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as an EMT.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on patients including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting patient’s medical complaints.
- Ensures the medical provider’s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
For more information go to our website URL blocked - click to apply and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
EMT - Basic
Basic Life Support
Emergency Medical Services