Currently hiring in Nashville and Knoxville, TN
Do you strive to enthusiastically go the extra mile? Do you give your very best to your clients AND your team? If so, keep reading …
We are currently searching for an IT Field Engineer who desires to advance his/her career by bringing talent to a dynamic, high functioning team that is focused on serving others. As an IT Field Engineer supporting multiple clients, you will provide both remote and onsite IT support as well as perform occasional project implementation work.
Enable Resource Group is a privately held company that provides technology services primarily to churches and service-related nonprofit organizations. We have grown our business over the past twenty years by providing sound technology solutions and excellent customer service; our mission is to "Change Lives by Serving Those Who Serve."
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism in challenging situations
- Build rapport and trust with your clients
- Service attitude a must
- Well organized and strong time management skills
- Self-driven and able to work with little supervision
- Strong documentation skills
- Adaptable to the environment
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Working knowledge and experience with computer setup and configuration, Active Directory, security and distribution Groups, group policy
- Must demonstrate significant computer and network troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise network switches, windows server management, and firewalls
- Ability to travel/commute to client locations using personal vehicle with a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to undergo and pass a background check in accordance with state and federal laws.
Our wish list:
- Disaster recovery and backup technology experience
- LAN & WAN architecture and troubleshooting
- Network Protocols TCP/IP, DNS
- Network configuration VLAN, QoS, LAG
What we offer:
- Fantastic company culture
- Great work/life balance (Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm)
- Flexible remote and onsite work
- Competitive salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive health benefits (one of our medical plans is free for employees)
- 3 weeks of PTO (available to use day 1) as well as all major holidays
- 401k with a match
- Opportunities for advancement and continued growth
- And much more!
No calls please.
- Active Directory Group