Haverhill Pavilion Behavioral Health Hospital provides comprehensive, personalized inpatient treatment for adults and older adults whose lives have been affected by mental illness. At Haverhill Pavilion, our clients receive the intensive clinical and therapeutic care that they need to pursue a healthy and successful lifestyle. A key part of this plan includes a team that ensures clean, safe accommodations in our 71-bed facility. We are currently looking to add to our fantastic Housekeeping Team with a part-time position working weekdays and some holidays. Previous Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
- Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, using appropriate processes and germicides or cleaning equipment.
- Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils, silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
- Launder soiled linens as directed.
- Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit use.
- Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each shift.
- Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media equipment and furniture for facility functions.
- May be responsible for stocking of supplies.
- Routinely practice infection control measures.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)