To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operational Risk - Transaction Banking
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Operational Risk - Transaction Banking in Los Angeles, California (CA). Essential Functions:
- Maintain documentation to support the risk and control self-assessments, in conjunction with functional subject matter experts for core processes
- Build process flows for key processes and maintain risk and control self-assessments for core processes and manage control deficiency remediation, as appropriate
- Provide 2nd Line of Defense SMEs with business unit perspective for risk identification and risk assessments, including emerging risk, as needed
- Work with the line of business management and 2nd LOD partners on assignments designed to address control gaps, management self-identified and audit issues, and or matters that are cross functional in nature, which would impact the line of business
- Ensure that the appropriate level of risks and controls are documented in Open Pages; Monitor changes in risks and ensure they are accurately reflected in OpenPages
- Perform control testing activities in accord to the Operational Risk Management Program (Playbook) requirements
- Responsible for keeping the BURM apprised of changes in inherent risk, risk trends, symptoms of and/or control breakdowns/deficiencies that could impact residual risk
- Support BURM, as requested, by creating or providing accurate and timely reporting of significant and emerging risks relevant to the business
- Provide support and or collaborate with the BURM on risk management reporting, to include the quarterly TBA Risk/IORR Report, Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA), Operational Loss Reporting, Open Pages reporting, Open Issues Management ECA reporting, among others as necessary
- Review new/enhanced product development assessments; assist Product Managers with Product and Service Risk Assessment related activities; Conduct a QA of the Product and Service Risk Assessment prior to PRR
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus