To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
130 Peachtree Street Southwest
Atlanta, GA 30303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GCA Services Group, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hourly Supervisor with at least 1 year experience. Needed to work shift from 1:00pm to 9:00pm.
$12 - $14 per hour based on experience.
The incumbent's primary job responsibility is to assist in the management of an assigned account or multiple small accounts under the direction and guidance of the Account Manager. Specific responsibilities include work-scheduling of all account personnel, establishing and enforcing work standards in conjunction with the Account Manager, monitoring overall inventory/equipment usage, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation/training of Account Staff, customer relations, and special project work as requested. The purpose of this role is to prepare the incumbent to assume the operational duties of an account through hands-on training and managerial experience under the direction of an experienced Account Manager.
- Participate in staff selection process. Interview candidates as needed. Schedule days off, holidays, and vacations, ensuring that the account's needs are met in accordance with hours and position control.
- Assign personnel to established work areas or project duties.
- Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use of equipment.
- Ensure that staff receives proper orientation, initial training, and ongoing education.
- Provide individual guidance and motivation to staff to enable each one to perform to his/her fullest potential.
- Discipline associates when necessary according to progressive disciplinary guidelines.
- Prepare associate disciplinary and variance reports and conduct follow-up investigation as needed, reporting findings to Account Manager. Prepare disciplinary action notices and conduct follow-up as required. Conduct disciplinary meetings with associates with guidance from Account Manager.
- Maintain an environment that is in sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition.
- Demonstrate and promote GCA culture, values, and management philosophy.
- Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
High School diploma required. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Must have one to three years of supervisory experience in a service-related field with high customer/client contact
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong service/quality attitude.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.