To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troutville, VA 24175
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EvolutionHR • Troutville, VA
Posted 26 days ago
JOB DESCRIPTION for Sales Administrator Representative- We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator in our office in Roanoke VA. This non-exempt position will report directly to the Administration Supervisor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
RESPONSIBILITIES for Sales Administrator Representative
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Develop extensive working relationships with customers, as well as other departments (Sales, Logistics, etc.) to ensure customer needs are addressed. May require providing freight rates, pricing, documents, etc.
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of Customers Master files in SAP (ship to, pricing, freight, fuel surcharges.)
- Research and resolve processing errors within SAP.
- Partner with A/R, A/P, and Credit departments to anticipate issues that may arise.
- Work with the accounting group on inventory issues, internal pricing or freight issues, ticket entry resolution.
- Provide pricing reports and various other reports as requested.
- Work with A/R, customers and Sales reps to resolve disputed payments. May require documenting pricing, tonnages and mathematical calculations.
- Work with Freight Payables Clerk to resolve freight discrepancies.
- Interact with external and internal customers with invoice resolution.
- Assist collection effort by providing support documents to customers in a timely manner.
- Work with multiple groups when establishing new terminal/plant setups.
REQUIREMENTS for Sales Administrator Representative
- Associates degree preferred in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or with a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with professional decorum over the phone as well as written.
- Good mathematical ability to compute counts.
- Problem Solving, Decision-Making, and Critical-Thinking skills.
- Ability to stay organized and work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., PowerPoint a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Customer Service background.
- Logistics, Account Receivable background is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in the Building Materials/Construction industry for at least 1 years is a plus (Cement, Aggregate, Fly Ash, Ready-Mix, and Block.)
- Able to work over-time to meet customer needs.
- Able to travel.
- Work Hours – M-F 7:30am – 4:30pm with potential extended hours or working weekends depending on duties. End of the month is critical and time sensitive
- Starting range is $15 an hour
- Office and team environment. Person must have proven high attention to detail. Works well with little to no direction. Subjected to tight deadlines and remain flexible for working overtime. Natural researcher. Problem solver. Good with figuring out the details with missing pieces.