To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA 95134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Kforce Technology • San Jose, CA
Posted 3 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a leading enterprise technology client immediately seeking Inside Sales professionals to build a team responsible for account and service renewals in San Jose, California (CA). Responsibilities:
- Manages virtually (by phone, electronically) a set of assigned accounts
- Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure; May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities; Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical
- Sells moderately complex renewals for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans
- Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
- Generates, qualifies and reviews renewal configurations to drive sales opportunities to closure; May work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Understands client requirements and working directly with distributors, resellers, and end users
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven renewal activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/Sales)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
- Proven background in Inside Sales and Renewals
- Understanding of storage products a plus
- Proven experience utilizing Salesforce CRM
- Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
- Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Proficient communication and negotiation skills
- Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
- Advanced computer skills required (e.g. Excel, SAP is a plus)
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven track record of success
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
- Excellent communication
- Independent and a self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player
- High integrity, ethics and humility
- Ability to build and maintain credibility with all cross functional teams
- Industry knowledge preferred