Customer Service Associate 1st Shift $16.00/hr.
Temp-to-perm Full Time Opportunity!
Location: Buford, GA
About the Position:
Our client is the leader in commercial kitchen worldwide and offers the most advanced innovations for cooking and warming, refrigeration, freezing, and beverage solutions for top restaurant and institutional customers. They are looking for customer service representatives that will help them keep doing just that.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Service Support Advocate is to provide quality service to ensure customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty.
- This position requires a high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills.
- Answering inquiries and providing resolutions thru contact via telephone (queue), email (multiple email points), on- line chat and other electronic points of contact.
- Follow up is essential and INTENSE! The ideal candidate will need to be organized and able to handle multiple cases and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent administrative skills are a must.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel required, other web-based platform systems experience preferred.
- Candidate will take ownership of service calls, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
- Contact customer to communicate status changes. Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
- Know and use formal and informal channels to achieve faster work results for the team.
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems regarding the daily administrative requirements.
- Maintain and organize department records.
- Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, able to work under pressure.
- A team spirit of cooperation and understanding that business needs will at times need to take precedent over individual desires.
- Dependability in performance and attendance are essential.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2 years administrative and/or customer service experience-
- Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay
- And Lots of opportunity for career advancement!
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration!
Questions or Interested? Please contact Tina
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.