We are excited to welcome an energetic Deployment Representative to our beautiful office in Addison, TX. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our Deployment Representative is responsible for performing an array of functions that may include POS terminal downloads and software upgrades. The representative will be responsible for this specific aspects of the warehouse functions, including assisting with the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery, while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. Additionally, the representative will work with the deployment supervisors to ensure that financial records can be reconciled against current inventory procedures and records.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing equipment downloads and software upgrades
- Monitoring work queues in current CRM systems with all equipment order submissions prior to 4:00pm CST being completed on the current business day
- Emailing all submissions prior to 4:00pm CST. Submissions should be completed on the current business day.
- Conveying pertinent information to integrators (this includes but not limited to VAR sheets, EMN & DeNovo)
- Maintaining orderly and accurate documentation
- Data Entry (this include tracking, serial number and shipping notes in current CRM systems, ticket closure and emailed responses) to be completed by the end of the current business day
- Ensuring all necessary billing documentation is submitted prior to the end of the current business day
- Utilizing basic software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Picking and filling orders from stock
- Packing and shipping orders
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Participating all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in your department goals
- Practicing and complying with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA)
- Adhering to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent with previous related work experience required
- Requires 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment, preferably in the payment processing industry
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications with Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships in a fast pace environment
- Effective customer service and organizational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Ability to lift heavy objects (minimum 40lbs)
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Point Of Sale