You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Bookseller is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all customers in a friendly and helpful manner. They should be knowledgeable about books and other merchandise in the store, proactively seek to assist customers and provide an outstanding shopping experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide customers with the highest level of customer service by greeting each customer, communicating and assisting customers with questions and orders, and efficient cashiering.
- Sales of all products, offer point of sale initiatives including Membership programs, Educator programs, and other company-sponsored programs.
- Product delivery and placement on the sales floor in accordance with merchandising guidelines and timelines.
- Recover the sales floor during each shift, including, but not limited to picking up items, shelving books and product, straightening bookshelves and tables, store housekeeping tasks as required.
- Protect company assets by adhering to all loss prevention standards and acting with integrity in all transactions.
- Other duties as assigned including, but not limited to assisting in other departments, receiving shipment, small fixture assembly and maintenance, assisting with inventory, and restroom cleanliness.
- Customer Service
- Loss Prevention
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 10080/6279
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.