Apex Systems has an opening with our client in Downtown Milwaukee for an IT Support Analyst. If interested, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
This position’s primary responsibility is to provide exceptional technical support for the firm’s portfolio managers, Investment Teams, operational staff, and executives who are located in, or travel through, the Milwaukee offices. In addition to supporting the day-to-day technology needs of each of the offices, this position is critical to achieving a key Artisan principle: ensuring that our portfolio managers and their teams experience an environment in which they can thrive.
In addition, this person will act as a trusted liaison with the greater technology organization, providing pro-active ideas and resolutions for the staff and offices supported. Demonstrated thought leadership and effective collaboration across the IT department may lead to expanded IT operational and leadership responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain a sense of ownership as it relates to the effective use of technology among the primary offices
- Provide an exceptional level of support for each office through a high degree of flexibility and contextual understanding
- Possess the aptitude and determination to go “above and beyond” in support of the most senior value creators
- Creatively and consistently work with engineering and support teams to ensure that tested and approved technologies and processes are professionally implemented
- Initiate, monitor, and respond to help desk tickets for primary clients and clients from all locations as needed and when available
- Organize and execute in an opportunistic environment with effective decision-making based on incomplete information
- Keep current with the latest technologies and best practices with regards to IT support and operations
- Demonstrated 2-4+ years of experience in providing exceptional hands-on executive support with a variety of end-user devices such as Microsoft desktops and laptops, smartphones, Apple devices, printers, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in making seemingly complex technologies feel simple and thereby developing a trust that extends through the IT organization
- Strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities while meeting demanding deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document, and communicate support focused processes in collaboration with other technology teams
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Previous Financial Services experience desired. Experience with Bloomberg, FactSet, and/or other Investment tools a plus.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Previous personnel management experiences a definite plus
- Experience with a help desk ticketing system
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related college degree preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178