Circuit Delivery Manager
- Identifies and maps business problems with optimized technology solutions.
- Creates high performance and scalable messaging based architectures to simulate complex business events across the Enterprise, Software integration.
- Creates a cohesive architecture in disparate and sometimes competing technical needs.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Service-oriented attitude with good customer service skills. Ability to deal effectively with telecommunications services and equipment vendors.
- Research voice and data circuit needs as requested to support new implementations or modifications.
- Request and evaluate quotes for new voice/data services.
- Review and process orders/contracts for signature.
- Tracking of orders with carriers to the point of delivery to the engineers for turn up
- Facilitate processing of orders for voice and data circuits and services such as Ethernet, Internet, MPLS, PRIs, SIP, porting TNs and toll free service
- Facilitate installation, scheduling and TTU activities
- Identify circuits and services impacted by site consolidations moves or closures.
- Facilitate circuit orders for new sites and change or disconnect orders.
- Review billing changes, increase to ensure accuracy, ensuring canceled voice and data circuits get removed from billing
- Work with vendors to ensure circuits and services are billed correctly
- Work with Accounts Payable to resolve invoice payment issues
- Code invoices for payment
- Track and ensure accuracy of circuit data in the circuit inventory management system
- Monitor, record, analyze, and report activity trends and results.
- Report on trending analysis and metrics relevant to the successful functioning of network and telephony systems based on business strategy and growth projections
- Develop monthly reports of spend, tracking new services, ceased services, savings from service disconnects, savings from billing disputes and generate other budgeting reports as requested
- 5-7+ years experience working with telecommunication equipment, carrier services or related experience.
- 5-7+ years experience ordering circuits, and working with vendors on billing related issues.
* Proficient with Google Sheets, MS Excel and navigating vendor portals
Firm understanding of telecommunications industry, including vocabulary and concepts
Understanding of networking technologies including; TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, QoS, VoIP, and various WAN technologies (Frame Relay, MPLS, etc.)
Please apply online or email URL blocked - click to apply . If you don't meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam, Corestaff, or s.com opportunities, please register with us online at URL blocked - click to apply
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Multiprotocol Label Switching
Installations (Computer Systems)