To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Coordinator - East Brunswick Public Schools Facilities
Aramark • East Brunswick, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a collection of office and training responsibilities within the facilities line of business. The Administrative Coordinator is a multi-faceted role that supports the functions of Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, DOT Compliance, safety and other facility departments.
On site Payroll responsibilities:
- Support the Payroll Group Processor in the tracking of time and attendance, and other duties related to payroll in accordance with company policy and our on-site collective bargaining agreement(s).
- Review and maintain the time and attendance system.
On site HR responsibilities:
- Implement new administration procedures and forms as directed by HR, Management and Finance. Maintain existing employee Personnel files, DOT, OSHA, and other HR compliant record keeping as directed by Finance or Human Resources.
- Support New Hire Orientation and onboarding process and compile New Hire packets according corporate guidelines.
On Site Training responsibilities:
- Develop training schedules based on field-identified needs and statutory requirements.
- Provide in-house and site-based training.
- Coordinate training for unique needs or requests.
- Develop and implement leadership training program.
- Measure training effectiveness.
- Provide training program feedback to the General Manager
On site Office responsibilities:
- Support the Daily Office functions as assigned
- Work Experience 1-5 yrs., preferred
- Microsoft Suite Experience, specifically Excel required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
- 2 year degree preferred but not required
- Must be able to multi-task
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran