- Provide design and drafting expertise to develop, mechanical detail design packages for projects and turnarounds.
- Provide quality design packages that satisfy the Refinery Standards and Guidelines.
- Must be able to create a design schedule and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work with very little supervision.
- Strong project and CAD experience. (Microstation experience a plus)
- Must be able to gather field data and measurements.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Must be able to design piping systems.
Foster Design Benefit Program
A PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM FOR OUR PROFESSIONALS
10 Paid Holidays
Free Business Cards, Upon Request
Group Medical/Dental/Prescription/Wellness Coverage
Long Term Disability
Foster Design, INC. was established in 1964. Foster Design is a professional, seasoned company that places a high degree of expertise on getting the right candidate submitted to our clients for the right position at the right rate!
Foster Design has been in business and serving our clients for 52 years!
Provide an environment and system that results in all work being conducted safely, environmentally friendly, and technically sound. All compliance requirements will be met.
Responsible, accountable, and will deliver on all commitments. Strong team player
Commersate with experience, education and work ethic
Hardworking And Dedicated
Computer Aided Design