Home Instead Senior Care® in Augusta is looking for a Register Nurse who will be responsible for assuring our clients receive the best services possible by conducting the initial and periodic Quality Assurance/Supervisory visits for our clients. The duties of this position include:
• Conduct initial assessments of Personal Care client's general condition, including a determination of whether the client is Medically Frail/Medically Compromised (MF/MC).
• Prepare and approve Service Plans for clients.
• Review and approve client care logs to ensure consistency with the client Service Plans, provide oversight of the CAREGivers and to identify reasons for modifying the Service Plans as necessary.
• Conduct periodic visits to homes to perform assessments of the clients' general condition, collect vital signs (for MF/MC clients), review progress being made, identify any problems encountered by the client and determine the client's satisfaction with the services being delivered by the provider's staff.
• Provide input on the annual assessments of the performance of CAREGivers by direct observation or demonstration of the tasks they are assigned to perform
The work schedule for this position will be PRN.
Home Instead Senior Care® Augusta is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to Georgia.
• Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience as a registered nurse (RN). At least one of these years must consist of experience in providing direct patient care.
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation with state required auto insurance.
Find out more at www.homeinstead.com/788
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Registered Nurse Certified