Brief Description of Sunnova
Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits - and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry!
The QA/Change Analyst Position
Sunnova Energy is currently searching for QA/Change Analyst to join the Revenue Management (RM) Team which is responsible for executing billing, updating payment results, payment processing, resolving customer issues/complaints, assisting in collection activities and resolving billing exceptions/cases. This position will participate in RM related IT projects and be directly responsible for new development testing, regression testing, training and documentation of new releases, as well as documentation of adjustments to existing processes. The analyst will facilitate knowledge transfer and hold training sessions associated to those projects and updates, as well as performing new hire training on key aspects of both Sunnova and group specific information.
The QA/Change Analyst will develop and maintain key metrics intended to track the effectiveness of changes associated to new development, automation, as well as process and technical improvements. In addition to standard RM tasks and functions. the QA/Change Analyst will perform QA functions for fellow team members, and they will drive efficiency and accuracy within the group. This position is about ensuring that our customers receive accurate, timely, and informative bills and requires an excellent communication, strong analytical skills, an ability to learn the intricacies of utility billing, leadership skills, and sound judgment. Along with mastering these processes, the QA/Change Analyst will be responsible for implementing new processes into the team and recommending new processes or tasks that will help improve revenue management metrics. It will be necessary to develop relationships with other departments that will allow for follow up, to take initiative to find information to respond to questions, and to create a positive overall relationship with the customer.
QA/Change Analyst Responsibilities
* Performs Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Functional, System, and Regression Testing
* Delivers in-class training to Revenue Management personnel on existing and new functionalities
* Ensures appropriate coverage of business and application functionality in the test cases for new development and regression testing by creating and maintaining solid test plans and detailed test cases
* Collaborates with the Revenue Management and other internal / external teams to learn all current processes, and develop training decks and presentations associated to each process
* Drafts business requirements documents for requesting new IT functionality that improves revenue management performance
* Documents existing processes which do not currently have sufficient process documentation
* Completes research, controls, and KPI reporting for the team
* Manages projects from inception to completion
* Identifies proactive areas of improvement and facilitates change
* Develops additional controls/processes to ensure the Billing Timeliness and accuracy goals are achieved
* Education required: Bachelor's Degree in an analytical or business-related field
* Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience in manual & automation user acceptance and technical release testing
* Proficient in developing, maintaining, and executing extensive test plans and detailed test cases
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
* Advanced Documentation and Results Reporting Skills
* Atlassian Jira
* Extensive Experience with Change Management
* Experience with Business Requirements Documents
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to apply critical thinking skills and a logic-based approach to problem solving
* High energy individual with experience in presenting / training
* Detail-oriented, ability to work within deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation and interpersonal skills a plus
* General proficiency in using Tableau and SoxHub
* Open office environment
* At times, projects and activities may dictate the need for longer hours.
* Estimated travel time: 0-5%
* 7310 North Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX, 77041
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
* Comprehensive benefits
* Competitive compensation & annual bonus
* Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
* Cell phone allowance for many roles
* Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
* Complimentary parking available
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process
DocuSign Envelope ID: 4EA93F972CA0EBB--5D47B2A7--4AF591-89C0F72E--C5EC8567D09F754CB0F5422
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements
- Change Management