To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Perry, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Downstream Technician - 3rd Shift
Manufacturing and Operations • Perry, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.Responsibilities
A Downstream Technician is responsible for the packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products produced on their respective production line. A Downstream Technician is also required to assist Line Operators with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers. This role will receive direction throughout their work shift from their respective Line Operator. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. This postion reports directly to the shift Production Supervisor.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and down stream equipment set-up
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Production Supervisor
- Maintain proper knowledge of all pipe products and package requirements
- Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required
- Properly label all finished goods
- Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance
- Conduct visual product quality inspections
- Maintain facility housekeeping
- Track quantity of units produced from the production line
- Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
- Understand and practice ADS CORE VALUES
- Properly package all products (qty, filters, bags, gaskets)
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Ability to learn new skills
- Team oriented
- Basic Mathematical skills
Educational Requirements: Preferred Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.