Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
At Diligent, our goal is to help our clients lead with purpose - and we are passionate about that goal. The Communications & Social Media Manager, Office of the CEO at Diligent will lead CEO communications and engagement initiatives, projects and programs to drive great impact and visibility of our mission and leadership in governance, risk, compliance and ESG. In partnership with Communications leadership, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategy to maximize employee engagement and craft a market engagement plan to build the CEO's profile. The Manager will work closely with the company's CEO, Chief of Staff, and Diligent's Brand and Communications Team. You will also routinely collaborate with internal partner functions (Internal Comms, BU Leadership, Legal, HR, etc.) and must consider global complexities and communications protocols.
We are looking for a strategic leader and great storyteller: Someone who thinks big, sets the bar high, and is proactive and determined to make things happen. At Diligent, we are a community on a mission to make a real impact - the right candidate will be highly collaborative, passionate, and excited by the prospective of driving change.
* Develop and execute CEO internal and external communications strategy, in collaboration with communications colleagues, content team, and the Office of the CEO
* Define and manage CEO social media and thought leadership presence, including tactics, channels and massages for highest impact and reach of CEO, in collaboration with content and Marketing teams
* Partner with communications colleagues to plan and implement a creative and impactful internal communications program to engage globally distributed team of 1,800+
* Lead the development and implementation of editorial strategy and calendar to support platform and alignment to business goals and desired outcomes for the CEO
* Track CEO communications activities such as speaking engagements, internal communications, media, and events and proactively manage supporting social and promotion
* Write and/or edit briefing materials and scripting/messaging for internal keynotes, external presentations and thought leadership, memos, media engagements, social media platforms, interviews and events.
* Plan and execute CEO webcasts and live video broadcasts
* Manage CEO video productions with internal resources and external vendors, including content development and post-production reviews
* Partner closely with social and digital media and public relations teams to build CEO presence and actively build our brand and promote our mission and purpose in market - both proactively building a voice in the market and reacting to events and opportunities as they occur.
* Implement processes to ensure efficient and effective planning, content development and execution across all aspects of executive communications, working in partnership with other communications leads.
* Determine and develop metrics for success for executive communications, define the plan to measure KPIs, and utilize data and insights from metrics and feedback channels to inform and refine strategy.
* Measure the success of CEO communications and make ongoing improvements based on results.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 7-10 years of media relations or PR communications experience in a business, media, government or non-profit environment.
* Experience in executive communications directly supporting leadership of a company or comparable entity; experience in large, global B2B technology and SaaS companies a plus.
* Experience working with opinion formers and members of the media to advance strategic objectives.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills: strong writer and storyteller that can draft compelling messaging for use in press releases, messaging documents, press presentations, bylines, blogs, and more.
* Ability to influence and build effective relationships with leaders.
* Ability to create high-quality work, calmly and with good judgment in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and respond to time-sensitive requests.
FLSA Status: Exempt
What Diligent Offers You
* Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
* We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team's health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
* We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
* Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability -?to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Communications & Social Media Manager, Office of the CEO
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Brand Identity
- Content Creation
- Digital Media