To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brunswick, GA
- Garrett Gale
- Phone: 6178242652
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Project Manager - Government Projects - Brunswick
Michael Page • Brunswick, GA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This Southeast based General Contractor is one of the top regional GC's in South Carolina. Their projects are primarily government focus, but also include other commercial work such as mixed use, public works, education, etc. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to help lead their government projects in their Brunswick office.Submit your resume now for immediate consideration.
Our client is one of the top regional General Contractors in the Southeast. Their projects are primarily government focused, but also include other general commercial work such as mixed use, public works, education, etc. They have very strong client reputations throughout the Southeast. If you are looking to join a reputable GC, a great work culture, with career growth opportunities, this opportunity could be for you. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to help lead their government projects in their Brunswick office.
The Senior Project Manager - Government Projects - Brunswick will be responsible for:
- Management of operational, personnel and financial aspects of the construction project
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Change order estimating/negotiation
- Develop and maintain project-specific risk management plan
- Formulate scopes of work
- Collaborate with preconstruction team on budgeting, constructability reviews and project buy-out
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
- Other conventional PM duties
The qualified Senior Project Manager - Government Projects - Brunswick must have:
- 6+ years of Commercial construction experience preferred
- 3+ years of RS Means Software Experience Required
- Government certifications - ex. NAVFAC/QCM; OSHA 30; EM-385-1-1; etc. preferred
- Construction degree or similar is preferred
The qualified Senior Project Manager - Government Projects - Brunswick will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Bonus potential; vehicle allowance
- Great company culture
Interested? Submit your resume now.
3+ years of RS Means Software Experience Required
Government certifications - ex. NAVFAC/QCM; OSHA 30; EM-385-1-1; etc. preferred
Construction degree or similar is preferred