OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you're looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position in Irving, Texas, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you!
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Solid understanding of Call Center Customer Service
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.