Culver's is looking for Kitchen Members! ¡Hablamos Espaol!
As a Culver's True Blue Kitchen Member, you will have the opportunity to work with a positive team, focused on providing a place to grow, learn, and develop.Pay Range:
Competitive Wages Up To $18At Culver's we'll offer you...
• Flexible Scheduling to fit your Lifestyle
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Savings
• Paid Time Off
• Sign On Bonus/Referral Bonus
• Tuition Assistance
• A safe, respectful work environment
• Meal Discounts for your Culver's cravings
• Fun and energizing team atmosphereAs a member of the Culver's team you will have the opportunity to...
• Support great dining and meal experiences for guests
• Follow company safety standards at all times
• Follow established restaurant practices and procedures
• Prepare quality products while maintaining proper food safety procedures, portion control and presentation within service goal timesQualifications we're looking for...
• Good communication skills
• Ability to handle fast-paced environment
• 1-2 years of restaurant experience is preferredWe've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy - and that means creating a great experience for you too! To submit an application - Click on APPLY NOW!
Culver's of Northbrook is locally owned and operated together with Culver's of Lincolnshire and Buffalo Grove. All work together cohesively as one big family!
Culver's of Lincolnshire is the winner of the 2021 Culver's Crew Challenge contest where Culver's restaurants (over 800) compete in the areas of quality, service, cleanliness, hospitality, community outreach, and team member training and development. This is also the second time advancing to the top 5.
Check out this video - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Kitchen Member
This job application is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Culver Franchising System, Inc. This means the independent franchisee controls and is solely responsible for the employment policies and practices for this location including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. Culver Franchising System, Inc. will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired or considered for employment. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your employer.
- Food Safety
- Restaurant Operation
- Stress Management