To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EAP Management Consultant – Tennessee Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Nashville, TN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are located in Tennessee, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Making patient assessments and suggest levels of care
- Obtaining information from providers on outpatient requests for treatment
- Administering EAP benefits and reviewing treatment plans
- Coordinating benefits and transitions between various areas of care
- Identifying ways to add value to treatment plans and consulting with facility staff or outpatient care providers on those ideas
- Provide management consultations on workplace issues
- Facilitates Federally mandated and regulatory Drug free Workplace and other safety sensitive initiatives such as DOT, NRC, Threats of Violence following pertinent regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Other job duties would entail the Take Charge at Work Program
- Licensed Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Marriage or Family Counseling, or Licensed Ph.D.
- Independent Mental Health Licenses must be active and unrestricted
- 3+ years’ experience in a behavioral health setting
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Office skills
- Dedicated space for home office and access to high speed internet services
- Must have permanent residence and licensure in the state of Tennessee
- Previous EAP experience
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Dual diagnosis experience with mental health and substance abuse
- Experience working in an environment that required coordination of benefits and utilization of multiple groups and resources for patients
- Experience in a telephonic role