To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Med-Surg - 13 wk contract at SF Bay Area Hospital
Maxim Healthcare Services • Oakland, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- Competitive, weekly pay
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Inpatient hospital experience
- working at one of the most well respected hospitals in the Bay Area
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year of recent Med-Surg experience
- Current BLS card.
- Travel experience preferred, not required
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"