PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
We offer a signing bonus of $1000 after 90 days and full benefits package when meeting eligibility requirements! Here is a day in the life of a Red Bull Sales Account Manager. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Red Bull Merchandiser - Sales Trainee DESCRIPTION:
Power Distributing LLC is the distributor of Red Bull energy drinks servicing the greater Chicago-land, Rockford, Peoria, Central Illinois, Northern Indiana, and Southern Michigan areas. Since its founding in 2000, Power has grown to become one of the largest Red Bull distributors in the United States due to our ability to increase Red Bull's market share within all of our sales territories.
Full Time Position
Monday – Friday (40 hours+) (early morning starts are required) – for example, 5:00am. Route ending times vary.
$18.00/hr – Potential Pay Range $37,440 to $47,000/yr with overtime.
The merchandiser/route sales trainee is trained to grow into an Account Manager position. The Account Manager has the potential to earn $50,000+/yr.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – Merchandiser/Route Sales Trainee – Average Day
- 40 – 50% SERVICING – Delivering and merchandising Red Bull products, while adhering to Red Bull standards, to an assigned route of accounts
- 30 – 40% DRIVING – Operating a Commercial Motor Vehicle (company truck and/or van) to complete an assigned route of accounts
- 20%+ SELLING – Selling Red Bull products, and incremental Red Bull placements, to an assigned route of accounts (Regular delivery orders along with Red Bull equipment such as coolers, racks, and displays)
***You may be assigned to different routes each day based on business needs***
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Service, sell, and deliver Red Bull to, an assigned route of accounts
- Safely driving a commercial vehicle (daily)
- Ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained and that the merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement.
- Rotate Red Bull products from back stock to shelf, display or cold vault locations
- Ensure all Red Bull products are placed in compliance with shelf schematics in chain and independent stores
- Assembly, preparation, delivery and installation of cooler to standards of customers
- Perform resets for VIP programs to national standards
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Obtain the required drivers permit, endorsement, or license (if selected) that corresponds to the respective state you reside in
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient skills in navigating in a designated territory
- Organizational skills
- Must have working automobile
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Pass DOT Physical and physical abilities test
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. repetitiously
This position requires constant handling of merchandise, retail sales merchandisers must be prepared to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity. One must be willing and able to lift and move products in this job. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. At times the physical lifting limit may increase to 100 lbs. when cooler delivery is scheduled.
Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Prescriptions, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k and more based on eligibility date.