This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. With breaking annual sales numbers, this organization is proven to be a stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are seeking an Applicator to assist at one of their profitable locations.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $14 - $18/ hour
- Acreage Bonuses
- FULL benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision; paid holidays and paid vacation, and 401k.
- Annual work attire allowance.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Located in Central Iowa, Nevada is a community that boasts an enviable richness of highly productive and educated citizens as well as a diverse economic base of industrial, agricultural, educational and service enterprises. The city of Nevada has a population of 6,800 and been recognized as the “26th Best Small Community in America.”
Located just 38 miles north of Des Moines and 15 minutes from Iowa State University. Nevada’s city leaders have provided an infrastructure that allows for continued growth for residential, commercial and industrial projects. This city goes the extra mile to assure success and growth for new companies as well as the existing companies.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Experience operating large farm equipment and a sprayer– preferred.
- Be mechanically incline.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Agronomy or Ag-related Degree preferred but not necessary.
Phone: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Custom Applicator – Nevada, IA
Email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Custom Applicator – Nevada, IA
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!