To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Franchise Relicensing and Contract Management Services - Americas
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Our Development team helps our owners in every stage of designing, building, and managing their unique properties. Owners are able to take advantage of our global, innovative expertise to develop one of the leading brands in hospitality.
What will I be doing?
The Manager of Franchise Relicensing and Contract Management Services is responsible for strengthening owner relationships, negotiating and processing the change of ownership, re-licensing of existing franchise agreements and responsiveness to owner requests and concerns related to relicensing, Product Improvement Plans (PIPs) and change of ownership.
You will ensure that effective communications are established and maintained between all parties involved in resolving concerns that arise in the relicensing and change of ownership process. You will be responsible for documenting and prioritizing tasks to ensure optimal efficiencies and achievement of annual objectives.
More specifically, you will:
- Process documents associated with the COO and relicensing process.
- Participate in the Distressed Assets monthly call and Quality Assurance (QA) Committee meetings.
- Communicate with internal departments to develop procedures for specific issues and situations.
- Work directly with Senior Management of all Hilton Worldwide departments, Brand Teams, SVP's, AVP's, owners, buyers, brokers, 3rd party management companies, lenders, outside legal counsel, and escrow companies as needed.
- Work with owners, buyers, sellers to process COO and relicensing applications and attend industry events to network with owners.
- Consult with brand teams on approach to resolve issues that effect the franchise agreement and serve as the contact for focused service brand teams.
- Review of expiring licenses with brand and development teams to identify if replacement will be needed and when to begin discussions with owner partners.
- Provide support and mentorship to internal teams to assist in relicensing decisions.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls with Owners, Brokers, management company reps, and Hilton Worldwide departments.
- Prioritize assignments with the greatest impact to the company.
- Monitor the PIP process to ensure PIPs are ready for Franchise License Agreements (FLA) distributions.
- Monitor the application process with Legal Development to help meet the timely needs of our franchisees.
- Propose, negotiate and prepare term sheets in connection with Company management of focused service hotels.
- Update monthly department reports, complete ad hoc reports for Senior Hilton Management and any other duties assigned by Director Franchise Re-licensing and Contract Management Services and VP of Owner Relations.
Are you a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If so, this role me be a great fit for you. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others to achieve team goals
- Ability to effectively analyze data and create complex databases and worksheets in Excel
- Implements discretion and confidentiality regarding confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with core strategic goals
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to address issues, anticipate, identify and prevent potential problems, and counsel and assist direct reports
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and prioritize multiple, concurrent demands
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of Hotel Industry experience and/or experience with franchise relicensing and contract management service processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Travel - up to 20%, as needed
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of Hotel Industry experience and/or experience with franchise relicensing and contract management service processes
- Salesforce experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!