To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgecrest, CA 93555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant
Ridgecrest Regional Hospital • Ridgecrest, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs a variety of specialized back office clinical duties. Performs Patient Care related duties as assigned under the direction of the Medical Director or Physician Assistants. Completes all duties in a manner that promotes positive patient perceptions.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Ability to read, understand, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
3. Knowledge of office organization and basic clerical skills required, as well as experience
with computer terminals and computer systems and PC Windows software.
4. Demonstrated maturity and capability for careful judgment is essential.
5. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
6. Experience in health care as Medical Assistant.
7. Must be able to put into practice Service Excellence skills with patients, families
8. Certificate of completion of Medical Assistant program or evidence of Medical Assistant training or
Nurse Assistant course.
9. HCP BLS completion or will obtain within three months of hire. *CB