Kelly Services has partnered with a prominent West Carrollton Manufacturer to find qualified Material Handlers for their first shift position.The Material Handler/Associate Distribution Coordinator Initiates, maintains, and compiles records associated with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, and other listed information on packing slips to verify accuracy of purchase orders and shipping orders.
- Compiles data from sources such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, and other records.
- Verifies inventory computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors and reports documenting reasons for discrepancies with proposed corrective action.
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation and ensure that shipments are tracked to destination.
- Package materials and equipment ensuring that shipping documentation is accurate and materials are protected adequately for shipment.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures for inventory, receiving, shipping, and administrative responsibilities resulting in cost and efficiency improvements.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1+ year(s) related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flow charting, and graphs.
•Competency in navigating the Internet.
•Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
•Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
•The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
If interested please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
or click on the following link to apply: