Electro-Mechanical Assembler’s in Chanhassen, MN | $37,440K/Year
Our Electro-Mechanical Assembler’s workweek is Monday to Friday with hours starting at 6:00 am until 2:30 pm. This job is a Skilled Industrial type position that that pays $37,440K/Year and is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities –
- As an Assembler, you will work in multiple areas, using hand tools and power tools to assemble and test products.
- Understanding and following procedures, work instructions, specifications, and other requirements.
- Mechanical assembly
- Following quality requirements / quality assurance standards, processes, and controls and identifying and communicating occurrences of non-compliance / non-conformance.
- Participating in process and quality improvement activities.
- Under direct supervision, you will be responsible for following process instructions to assemble components of company's products
- Build Actuators
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Requirements and Qualifications –
- Comfortable using hands held power tools, manufacturing machines and test equipment to perform product assembly.
- Effective communication skills.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to do shop and assembly work
- Ability to read instructions
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to show up on time and have good attendance
- Ability to be trained and learn
- Must have the ability to work where needed and change responsibilities if needed
- Attention to detail
- Will be a good culture fit if you have a great attitude
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Electro-Mechanical Assembler’s in Chanhassen, MN
We at Award Staffing are excited to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity to build your future! You can apply at www.awardstaffing.com or you can connect with our Skilled Industrial team at
. Otherwise, you can email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Electro-Mechanical Assembler’s in Chanhassen, MN | $37,440K/Year
, using Electro-Mechanical Assembler as your subject line. Our recruiters in Skilled Industrial can’t wait to hear from you!
How You Can Interview
Don’t have time to come to our office for an interview? We have you covered! We can schedule an immediate interview for you virtually using Zoom right from your phone or computer. We want to make the application process as convenient and safe as possible for you!
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact us to ask for an accommodation, or an alternative application process.
Per Minnesota Health Department Regulations, masks must be worn in all Award Staffing locations and we have application and interview stations that support appropriate social distancing guidelines.
Why Award Staffing
Award Staffing is a 5-time winner of the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota. We are proud of our 33 years in business as one of the top staffing agencies in Minnesota. We have offices in Bloomington, Chaska, Crystal, Delano, Maplewood and Ramsey.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Mechanical Assembler, Location: Chanhassen, MN - 55317
- Attention To Detail
- Construction Toolkits
- Quality Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Test Equipment