Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
Option Care Health requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. If you are offered and accept a position, your employment will be contingent upon proof of vaccination, or approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required during the onboarding process; application for medical or religious accommodations will be required to be submitted within 5 business days of start date. If medical and/or religious accommodation requests are denied, you must take steps to be fully vaccinated, or your employment will be terminated.
Job Description Summary:
The Chronic Account Executive will be a self-motivated sales professional to drive growth of current and potential new products within the Option Care Health portfolio. The Chronic Account Executive will take ownership of executing targeted sales strategies to achieve sales objectives and impact business growth. The Chronic Account Executive will drive growth of the business through a thorough understanding of the assigned territory and establish and maintain professional relationships with HCP groups to maximize new business opportunities. The CAE will develop new and lasting relationships with referral sources through tactful engagement and well-executed sales presentations. The CAE will partner with the Option Care Health operations team to resolve customer service issues and to ensure high-quality service to customers.
- Identify, establish, and maintain professional relationships with targeted physician groups and office staff members to maximize business opportunities. Demonstrate the awareness of their needs and respond with appropriate action
- Demonstrate effective selling skills during physician and/or office staff presentations with existing and potential customers.
- Consult with clinicians as well as medical office staff (i.e. biologics coordinator) to appropriately promote Option Care Health and provide industry-leading customer service
- Review and analyze all available sales data in order to create effective territory plans and utilize promotional budget funds.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regional branch team members to ensure alignment and support of sales efforts
- Maintain a call average as outlined in the sales plan, defined as face-to-face interactions with healthcare providers, focusing on top target customers
- Achieve all sales performance goals and objectives for geographical responsibility
- Show expertise in local market dynamics (competition, payers, therapies) as well as complex disease states Option Care Health services
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues in the best manner for Option Care Health customers
- Proven record of accomplishments in the home infusion market.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Apply a range of problem-solving techniques to solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness
- Adhere to all compliance policies and guidelines of Option Care Health
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No.
(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of recent experience in office-based physician sales with a proven track record of success, OR,
- High school diploma and a minimum of 5 years of recent experience in office-based physician sales with a proven track record of success.
Proficient in territory analysis and planning
Results-oriented mindset with expertise in the complete selling cycle (call objectives, opening statements, listening, use of questions, feature & benefit statements, use of visual aids, objection handling, closing, post-call analysis)
Experience developing and managing business relationships with physician office practices
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background check and drug screening
Willing to travel at least 50% of the time for business purposes
- Home infusion experience preferred
- Specialty healthcare products experience preferred
- Broad therapeutic area experience preferred
- Knowledge of reimbursement, managed care, or marketing preferred
Due to some state pay transparency laws, below is the minimum pay for the position:
Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Minimum pay is $74,651.20+
-Paid Time off
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
- Customer Service
- Managed Care
- Market Data