Sign-on Bonus Offered!
- $2,000 Therapist Sign-on Bonus with 18 Month Commitment
- $4,000 Therapist Sign-on Bonus with 24 Month Commitment if fully licensed
As a Therapist, you are an integral part of a patient’s journey, to help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes. In this role, you will provide therapeutic treatment services in individual, group and family settings. The Therapist collaborates with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop the plan of care for the patients. Successful candidate will advocate for and support our patients.
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive comprehensive training and use evidenced based treatment, such as CBT and DBT.
- Obtain continuing education hours.
- Masters degree in Social Work or Professional Counseling.
- LPC or LCSW required.
- Prior experience working in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
- We have a Full-Time opportunity during the time listed below.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes 6373580259991, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and 6373580259991, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Therapist.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.