Overview i3 has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to support the Naval Research Laboratory, Tactical Electronic Warfare Division. The TEWD's mission is to protect the warfighter from emerging threats by advancing electronic warfare (EW) through RDT&E of current and future technologies. Responsibilities * Contributing team member solving highly technical problems in the area of EW technologies. * Support embedded systems development for electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) imaging systems. * Support integration and verification testing in laboratory and field environments. Qualifications Required: * Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related field.
* Minimum two (2) years of experience.
* Experience with hardware design including schematic capture and PCB design and layout.
* Experience with C/C++, Python, and MATLAB. Desired: * Five (5) years of experience.
* Embedded systems development.
* Experience with single board computers (SBCs).
* Experience with VPX standards and components.
* Experience with imaging systems (EO/IR).
* Machine Learning (ML) experience.
* Artificial Intelligence (AI) experience. Security Clearance: * Active secret clearance required. About i3 Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, i3 is a national leader in providing innovative technical and engineering solutions to a broad customer base across the U.S. DoD. Specializing in missile and aviation engineering and logistic services, electronic warfare and electromagnetic affects analysis, UAS system integration and flight operations, full lifecycle C5ISR engineering services, engineering analysis, cybersecurity and IT/IA innovative solutions and virtual training, simulation & serious game development and implementation. * We were founded in 2007 with the intent to do business differently.
* Our focus is to leave our team members and customers better than we found them.
* Our ultimate goal is to strengthen our Nation and our warfighter.
Perks and Benefits at i3: * 100% team member owned
* Outstanding insurance coverage
* 401(k) match
* Health and wellness incentives
* Tuition and certification reimbursement
* Generous PTO
* Fun culture with company activities
* Countless opportunities to give back to the community through our charitable organization, i3 Cares
We work hard. We compete hard. We play hard. Apply now to join us!
- Artificial Intelligence
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Embedded Computer
- Hardware Design