Manages the entire life-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing, assessing, and recruiting inclusive talent for all positions assigned, with a primary focus on supporting corporate recruiting efforts that attract top talent to the organization in a fast-paced service focused environment.
***Focus on Operations positions - supply chain, logistics, merchandising, digital marketing, customer care roles, finance.
***High Volume reqs - 20+ at a time.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies top talent that supports business needs.
• Develops and recommends appropriate recruiting strategies to Hiring Managers that ensure a successful talent search.
• Provides guidance and expertise of Recruiting tools (ATS, Interview Guides, etc.) to Hiring Manager as needed.
• Leads/conducts a proper intake with the hiring manager for each position assigned.
• Sources candidates through a variety of methods (job postings, employee referrals, job fairs, internet searches, public organizations, colleges & universities, networking, job boards, advertisements, etc.).
• Counsels hiring managers on all recruitment policies and ensures compliance/understanding of EEO and compensation guidelines.
• Coordinates in scheduling the interview process and acts as the liaison for all persons involved with the hiring process.
• Interviews candidates to determine skill set, fit within the organization and level of interest. Reviews information gathered from initial interview/pre-screen process and provides hiring manager with recommendation regarding most appropriate candidates for follow up interview.
• Maintains frequent contact with candidates during and after the interview campaign in order to ensure candidates receive timely feedback.
• Attends career fairs and networking functions as needed.
• Recruits for company training programs.
• Guides hiring managers through the candidate offer process. Follows up with written letters to candidates.
• May be responsible for handling high volume requisition load.
• Ensures Hiring Managers are fully equipped to handle the on-boarding process.
• Sets up and facilitates interview days for pre-opening stores (directly responsible for staffing the total store).
• Assists in the progress of determining hiring needs through workforce planning with hiring managers.
• Promotes the selection of diverse candidates for interviews.
• Conducts pre-employment background checks for designated positions per company policy
• Tracks recruiting activities and updates requisition statuses on a weekly basis.
• Works on ad hoc recruitment projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience recruiting for a variety of positions.
•2-3 or more years’ experience in recruiting for a variety of positions within the retail industry preferred or equivalent experience.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate position details and recruiting strategy.
• Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to create recruiting documents, and emails, using solid grammar skills.
• Self-starter, able to adapt to changing priorities and work on multiple projects.
• Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with staff at all levels within the organization.
• High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
• Ability to multi-task and manage requisitions within applicant tracking system and/or job boards.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Applicant Tracking Systems