Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Technician, a 492 unit apartment community in Orlando, FL. In addition to the hourly rate, a sign on bonus of $1,500 minus taxes will be included! ($750 after 30 days of employment; $750 after 6 months of employment)
The Maintenance Technician would be responsible for the general appearance and maintenance of the physical property.
- Responsible for apartment turns
- General repair, appearance and maintenance of the property
- Appliance repair as necessary
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 2 years of previous maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to work on-call required
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Basic electrical, plumbing and painting experience necessary
- HVAC and EPA experience a plus
- CPO Certified preferred
- Must provide your own tools
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 20 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Phone Skills
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
See job description
Attention To Detail