Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
Inpatient only, or Outpatient only Psychiatry in Indianapolis
A career with this Network offers work-life balance and the following:
- Competitive compensation plan including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME stipend plus 5 paid days
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision
- Retirement options
- The Network has more than 750 physicians at 260 practice locations, who care for more than three million patients annually. This organization brings together, under one name, the many physician groups associated with theirs hospitals and various access points all across the system.
About the Area:
As the nation's 13th largest city, Indianapolis offers everything you could want in a large, metropolitan city, together with the friendly environment expected from a small community. Locals, as well as visitors from around the world, flock to Indianapolis to see:
- The world-famous Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard NASCAR race
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis - the largest children's museum in the world
- Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens - the only accredited combined zoo, aquarium and botanical gardens
- Indianapolis Museum of Art - one of the largest general art museums in the nation
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra at the Hilbert Circle Theatre
- Countless national and local theaters and dance troupes, such as Indiana Repertory Theatre, American Cabaret Theatre, American Cabaret Theatre, Indianapolis Civic Theatre, Dance Kaleidoscope and more
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-377-0730 or email: URL blocked - click to apply
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment