*MUST have work experience in the United States!
•U.S. Citizens and Green Card candidates ONLY!
This role is REMOTE during Covid and then partially remote & partially onsite in the Boston office.
( There is a chance for full remote)
Manager / Sr. Manager - Transaction Advisory Services - Financial Due Diligence
The Transaction Advisory Services Manager is responsible for managing financial, accounting and operational due diligence engagements.
•Three (3) or more years of public accounting experience, required, preferably within an audit role
-Experience working with clients in the O&G sector preferred
-Experience interacting and working directly with C-level personnel, preferred
•License/Certifications: - CPA, CPA candidate, CFA, or CA, preferred
•Software: - Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically business writing
- Ability to interact with and adapt communication style to successfully convey messaging and objectives to all levels of management
- Exhibits executive presence, intellectual curiosity and analytical thinking.
- Capable of initiating and maintaining solid relationships with all levels of client personnel, as well as utilizing network and industry relationships to identify business development opportunities - Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment independently and within a team dynamic while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data to identify potential issues and propose the most appropriate resolutions within the context of a transaction
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information
- Excellent project management skills with ability to produce quality work with an attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS desirable
• Ability to travel at least 30% of time
• Education: - Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field, required - Master’s in Business Administration, preferred
• Experience: - One (1) or more years of TAS experience
International Financial Reporting Standards
Attention To Detail
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles