Potential to earn up to $2000.00 dollars as a Sign On BONUS!!! Will explain further through the hiring process, DON'T MISS OUT JOIN US TODAY :)
Home Instead CAREGivers provide a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home Instead CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
- Reflect the core values an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Specialized services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Participate in company sponsored training and social events including CAREGiver meetings
- Report hours according to office policy & communicate changes in availability in a timely manner
- Participate in bi-annual J.D. Power and Associates Satisfaction Survey
- Document client information in Client and Life Journal
- May require you to run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using your vehicle or a client’s vehicle.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, 2 professional and 2 personal reference checks
- Ability to withstand exposure to a variety of cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
The Ideal CAREGiver would…
- Be eager to enhance the life of a senior
- Be capable of the job requirements
- Possess a valid driver license and auto insurance
- Have access to a reliable vehicle
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Setting Appointments