PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Simple Application Tester in North Charleston, SC.Job Description:
- Evaluates, tests, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures and systems such as hardware, firmware, and software.
- Ensures security design, controls, and procedures are aligned with information security standards and are appropriate to mitigate risk of exposure.
- Identifies security violations, determines cause, and implements procedures to prevent future incidents.
- Under general direction, uses specialized knowledge or skills to solve complex and unique problems, or direct the daily activities of a business, technical support, or functional support team.
- Establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks.
- Uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices.
- May direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of field to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 7+ years of experience.
- This employer requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants, and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
- OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
- Clearance: Active Secret clearance
- BS degree and ten (10) years of experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance or fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance.
Familiarity with Guidance:
- Experience with DIACAP and RMF in DHA a plus
- Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technologies:
- Risk Management Framework
- NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
- NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
- Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Knowledge in at least one in the following OS/Technologies
- Network Devices
- Databases – MS SQL , Oracle
- VMWare – Virtualization
- Web Services
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Group Policy
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DoD Secret - Simple Application Tester $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Active Directory Group
- Customer Service
- Federal Information Processing Standards (Fips)