To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QA Engineer III
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONQA Engineer III
Robert Half is seeking a Lead QA Test Engineer who will coordinate project resources including employees, contractors, remote testers at vendor location(s) testing of our Salesforce application. Lead testers on a scrum team, providing work estimates, determining test plans and strategies, and identifying opportunities for automation. Work with scrum team to achieve objectives. Provide technical guidance regarding QS processes, tools and methodologies in order to establish an effective and efficient quality culture.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design/maintain test plans including cycles, cases/conditions, expected results and requirement mapping.
- Plan and estimate work effort and capital needs.
- Execute and validate test cases/scripts and identify discrepancies of actuals versus expected.
- Identify and facilitate issue resolution with functional and technical groups.
- Participate in sprint retrospectives.
- Define test approach to ensure common framework and identify issues for test planning and execution.
- Prepare daily status on progress against work plan, including risks and issues.
- Provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced test engineers.
- Manage the workload of the testers for each release
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- ISTQB Foundation Level Testing
- 8+ years of related experience required.
- Advanced experience with software test planning, execution and validation, including expertise with various testing tools and methods (SQL, Quick Test Professional, Quality Center).
- Advanced experience in test environment managements, test collaboration, tools selection and implementation in a medium to large company with a global environment.
- Advanced knowledge of business process and data flow identification and documentation.
- Advanced testing application interfaces and data conversion.
- Advanced knowledge of a specific application/technology
- Advanced understanding of hardware architectures.
- Experience with coding preferred.
- Experienced with industry standard code review practices.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP