To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Diesel Service Technician - Phoenix
Auto Safety House LLC • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 2 days ago
Diesel Mechanic Bumper to Bumper (Phoenix, AZ):
Auto Safety House is seeking a bumper to bumper truck technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diesel engine - Repair, diagnostic, rebuilding and general repair including Cummins and John Deere diesel engines.
- Bumper to bumper repairs on trucks and buses.
- Heavy duty brakes - Complete understanding of air brake systems, including repair and rebuild of system.
- Air Conditioning - understanding of air conditioning installation, trouble shooting and repair.
- Transmission- Allison diagnostic and minor repair.
- Heavy/Medium duty suspension air and spring suspension trouble shooting and repair.
- Heavy/Medium duty alignment theory and repair techniques
- 5 years' experience with hydraulics.
- 5 years' experience in automotive electrical and lighting systems.
- 5 years' experience in medium or heavy duty truck repair (bumper to bumper).
- Valid Driver License (required).
- Clean driving record (preferred).
- CDL a plus.
- Must be self-starter.
- Must have own hand tools
BENEFITS: Auto Safety House offers a competitive wage and benefits such as medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and a safe work environment.