$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
If you're able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and are self-driven and organized, we want to hear from you. This permanent is a career-building opportunity and we encourage you to apply today via Robert Half. This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the Beachwood, Ohio area and will be a permanent position. As the Bookkeeper, you will supervise the month-end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and reconciliation. On top of this, the Bookkeeper will manage a general ledger reconciliation or light journal entries, full cycle A/P coding, cash applications, and perform data entry. Submit an application for this role now!
What you get to do every day
- Catalog sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Proficient in credit card management and reconciliation
- Ready monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Provide cash flow projections, as needed
- Sustain monthly accounting close
- Work on special projects occasionally
- Govern monthly accounting close
- Administrate Accounts Payable
- Ready subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- General ledger
- Regulate Accounts Receivable
- Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- 3+ years of related experience- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Command of account reconciliation
- Solid understanding of cash applications
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Experience with bookkeeping
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring