Bilingual Technical Customer Service Representative
International equipment manufacturing company in Southwest Charlotte is looking for a Bilingual Technical Customer Service Representative. Regular business hours. Temp to perm. $18-20/hour.
- Generates revenue by fielding incoming requests for quotes
- Fielding incoming calls, building rapport with customers; gathering pertinent information; preparing quotes.
- Closes and services new accounts/sales by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information; providing and gathering - technical, market, and customer decision making information
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; finding ways to add value to customer relationship
- Maintains communication with customer by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Takes initiative in all facets of communication with customers, sales, and working with internal team
- 5+ years of experience working in ERP System
- Must speak Fluent English and Spanish (REQUIRED)
- 5+ years of Customer Service Experience - phone and email support
- Experience with Order Processing, Quotes, Sales Orders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Technical aptitude - worked with manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.
- Manufacturing/Distribution Experience a big plus
- Worked with Parts/SKU's/Inventory/Product Lines a big plus
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
•5+ years of experience working in ERP System
•Must speak Fluent English and Spanish (REQUIRED)
•5+ years of Customer Service Experience - phone and email support
•Experience with Order Processing, Quotes, Sales Orders
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
•Technical aptitude - worked with manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.
•Manufacturing/Distribution Experience a big plus
•Worked with Parts/SKU's/Inventory/Product Lines a big plus