To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 South Boulevard
Baraboo, WI 53913
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Sales Associate - Sporting Goods (Starting wage $11-12.25/hr)
Blain's Farm and Fleet • Baraboo, WI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in the Midwest. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain’s Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
The Sales Associate - Sporting Goods Department would perform excellent customer service and stocking the areas of the Sporting Goods Department, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience. If you have a passion for the outdoors or hunting, fishing and camping, this might be for you!
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Stock shelves with back stock product and incoming freight for the day
- Set and remove Ad prices for the appropriate sales and check for pricing accuracy
- Maintain displays and face shelved products
- Planograms and changing Floor Plans
- Clean retail area by dust mopping, removing trash, and picking up litter
- Utilize computers to determine product delivery and inventory levels
- Return excess product to the warehouse
- Move empty pallets to the warehouse and breaking down containers
- Attaching security tags to appropriate product
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Paid Holidays
- Profit sharing
- Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance