Build your career as a Engineering Assistant with a prestigious company through this job opening from OfficeTeam. This job may be perfect for you if you enjoy research, are adept at multitasking, and have impeccable organization skills. We encourage you to apply today to join this great team. We are looking for a candidate with the requisite skills talent to take on this exciting new career opportunity. As the short-term temporary-to-full-time Engineering Assistant/ Estimating Assistant, you will work in Helena, Alabama.
This person needs to have knowledge of construction or claims, be an expert in Excel and be willing to travel local at first. Position will require more travel once candidate transitions into a full-time employee. Need to evaluate blue prints, take photos, evaluate/inspect property, transfer information to excel spreadsheet, reformat spreadsheet for owners so they can senD to the appropriate party for review.
- Handling the analysis of data, development of reports, proofreading and editing of documents, and preparation of presentations
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required
- Well-founded grasp of Construction/Building Estimating
- Commercial Construction Projects experience a plus
- Facility Inspections experience a plus
- Knowledge of Maintain Spreadsheets
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Claims processing a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Wiling to travel local while training and WILL TRAVEL TO MULTIPLE STATES ONCE HIRED ON!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.