• Identify and qualify internal/external leads to help create new sales opportunities.
• Prospect new clients and referral sources by providing impactful knowledge of company products and services.
• Maintain all documentation and sales/lead activities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
• Partner with the account team to ensure delivery of the best client solution.
• Execute proven sales methods by following appropriate guidelines and tools to analyze customer needs and interests.
• Maintain all internal/external communication between prospective clients, referrals, sales, and the account management team.
• Stay up to date on new product launches, service offerings, and industry trends.
• Identify sales process improvements and recommend new strategies to ensure key KPI’s are achieved.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Degreed with 1-3+ years of inside sales or related experience preferably from a services organization OR recent college graduate with 6+ months of overall work experience/internships with a desire to move into a sales position.
• Proven knowledge of generating and qualifying leads, business development, and account management is preferred.
• Comfortability working in a metrics driven environment requiring specific sales goals to be met.
• Familiarity using Microsoft Dynamics or CRM software is preferred; Proficiency using Microsoft Office products and ability to learn new technical skills is required.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide a high-level of customer service and perform sales presentations.
• Critical thinker who is proactive, resourceful, and effectively able to problem solve.
• Possesses a high attention to detail, level of accuracy, and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated and driven with a get it done mentality and desire to obtain top results.
• Proven success multitasking and prioritizing competing tasks to meet metrics.
• Ability to work well under pressure and with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
• Collaborative team player who is willing to take on additional projects as needed.
• Strong data entry, document management, and database management experience.
Company offers competitive benefits: Healthcare, 401K w/ match, PTO package, monthly/quarterly bonuses with potential to make a total yearly compensation of $80k based on performance goals achieved, great team environment, fun and energetic company culture, and growth opportunities. This position offers flexibility to work 100% remote, in the office, or in a hybrid capacity.
Qualified candidates should apply and directly reach out to Brittany Clark with their updated resume for consideration. Connect with me on LinkedIn.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.